Tuft & Needle was founded in 2012 and has focused their efforts in being a leader in provided the most thorough information on their mattresses. They have been on the forefront of showing their ability to change and adapt to consumer research and the ever changing market.
I was very excited to get my hands on a Tuft and Needle Mattress. At a starting price of around $600 dollars for a queen they stood out amongst their competitors to capitalize on the online mattress movement by undercutting most competitors. I wanted to find out if the quality would be as good as they claimed. Once I received this mattress I recognized what a huge difference they would make in this market.
Is Tuft and Needle for you?:
- You want to save money – Tuft and Needle has implemented so many cost saving initiatives by cutting out the mattress store. They will ship you the Mattress directly from the factory straight to your door. They are somehow able to also get ahead of other online mattress retailers. They have passed those savings onto you so you are getting a lot more bang for your buck.
- You like to feel like you’re sleeping on top of the Mattress – The Tuft and Needle doesn’t allow you to sink into your mattress which is normally a problem with traditional mattresses. This is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses.
- You want a very firm feel – The Tuft and Needle’s firmness is not for everyone. As a side sleeper myself the firmness can be an issue when it comes to shoulder pressure.
- You don’t care about Luxury – This is a mattress that will give you the most bang for your buck. This is not what Kings and Pharos sleep on but you will still be more than satisfied with your price because you know you got a deal.
Construction of the Tuft and Needle
Tuft and Needle is very open about what goes into their mattress. It’s very important to look for certain things when getting a mattress. I feel that one of the most important things is to look for a mattress company that is from the U.S. You know a company is cutting corners if they take their actual manufacturing overseas.
- The outer shell is mostly polyester and is very nice. The Foam on the inside has been upgraded year after year from listening to their customers well.
While there surely are better mattresses out there the Tuft and Needle easily becomes an intense competitor in the ring with their breathtaking prices. The customer support is outstanding with almost instant replies to any questions you may have about your mattress and anything that goes inside of it. The company itself has a really strong footing and seems to be taking the mattress industry by storm. I highly suggest sleeping on one of these and once again you will not regret spending the money on it. Make sure to take a look into Tuft and Needles website and their endless information on everything you could ever want to know about them.